FIRST BLOG, WHO DIS?
I MADE A BLOG!
I was feeling nostalgic for my blog of the past and felt like journaling, but realized it would be way easier online, so welcome to my blog! I hope that I remember to keep up with this and look back on all the dope memories.
LIFE LATELY
LET ME TELL YOU...life has been crazy busy but crazy fun! My best friends (and roommates), Sage and Annalie, love going to BYU sports, which takes up most of our free time.
Other notable events:
- got a 100% on a group project for my static systems (big accomplishment for me!)
- submitted my mission papers
- crazy amount of snow and a BYU snow day (unheard of)
- dance party in the snow the night before the snow day
- baby Caleb (affectionately called Leb Leb by yours truly) was born
As you can tell, life is busy, but I'm loving every (well most) minute of it! We have a busy weekend ahead of us, per usual, but it's sure to be a good one.
| Annalie (left) and Sage (right) in the evening snow storm |
| playing candy crush in statics (it was before class started) |
| walking to work on the snow day |
Comments
Post a Comment