THE END OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT
The Title Makes No Sense...I Know
All it means is there are officially no more home football or basketball games left this year. My friends and I are super sad because that was our entire social life. I'll add lots of pics so you know we truly do nothing else.
| My best friend from home, Meagan, and I at the Arkansas football game |
| Sage and I with one of our favorite players, Trey Stewart, after the blue v white preseason game |
While there are no more home games left, my friends and I bought tickets for the WCC tournament in Las Vegas this weekend. We are so stoked! Basketball is literally getting us through this semester, so we had to take the opportunity to go to (possibly) the last games of the season. And it's the last WCC tournament for BYU ever! I'm so excited for the Big 12 but sad that the conference tournament won't be close by anymore. I'm soaking up the last of the big games in the west. (Photo dump incoming...)
My roommates and Annalie's brother, Isaac, at a basketball game right after a football game! A women's basketball game during Thanksgiving break. |
My roommates and Annalie's cousin, Lily, at the last home game. |
Football Recap
Aaaaand, since I wasn't blogging during football season, I'm gonna do a quick recap on this post! Football season was SO fun. We camped out at almost every game and had almost front row seats almost every game. Totally worth it! We had a blast. The season was a rough one for the team, but some notable events from the season include:
- stormed the field after 2OT win against ranked Baylor
- Kody Epps holding my sign!
- went to Vegas for the Notre Dame game
- got my BYU flag signed by tons of athletes
- slept outside without a tent
My roommates and I at the Wyoming game. We had second row seats! |
Sage and I in line at a football game at 6am (we had been there since 4am!) |
Me at the Notre Dame game in Vegas, a few hours before the game started. |
I loved all the memories I made during the 2022 football and basketball seasons and can't wait for tons more memories in years to come! Bring on the Big 12!
An honorary women's soccer pic! |
One final picture from senior night at the Marriott Center! |
A fun video of me watching basketball during a NYE celebration
with my friends from home.
Much love homies,
Liz
Comments
Post a Comment